The CPF Housing Grant is given by the government to assist First Timer families to purchase an EC. This grant is given in the form of CPF monies.
|Average gross monthly household income of all persons in application, i.e. applicants and occupiers||Family Grant||Half-Housing Grant
If you are a first-timer (FT) SC and your co-applicant is a second-timer (ST) who has previously taken 1 housing subsidy, i.e. FT/ ST couple
|Singapore Citizen (SC/ SC) Household||SC/ Singapore Permanent Resident (SC/ SPR) Household|
|$10,000 or lower||$30,000||$20,000||$15,000|
|$10,001 to $11,000||$20,000||$10,000||$10,000|
|$11,001 to $12,000||$10,000||Nil||$5,000|
|$12,001 to $14,000||Nil||Nil||Nil|
Eligibility Conditions for CPF Housing Grant for EC
You will be considered a first-timer applicant and eligible for the CPF Housing Grant for EC if you have not received any housing subsidy from HDB, which means that you must not:
- Be the owner of a flat bought from HDB
- Have sold a flat bought from HDB
- Have taken the CPF Housing Grant to buy an EC, Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) flat or an HDB resale flat, or taken over ownership of such a flat or EC
- Have transferred the ownership of a flat bought directly from HDB, or an HDB resale flat bought with a CPF Housing Grant
- Have ever taken other forms of housing subsidy, such as Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme benefits or privatisation of HUDC estate
Citizen Top-Up (for SC/SPR Households)
You are able to apply for the Citizen Top-Up grant of $10,000 when a qualifying member of your SC/ SPR household obtains Singapore citizenship. You need to submit your application to HDB within 6 months of obtaining citizenship to be eligible for it.
Disbursement of CPF Housing Grants
CPF Housing Grants can be applied when you book your choice unit with the developer.
For the disbursement of CPF Housing Grants, they will be disbursed fully into your CPF accounts. No cash will be disbursed to the applicants.
|Type of Applicants||Distribution of Grant|
|Sole SC applicant||Full grant|
|Joint SC applicants (husband and wife)||Half of the full grant each|
|FT/ST couple||Full grant given to the SC FT, who must be a co-applicant|
|Multi-nuclei SC applicants, such as:
||Grant given only to a maximum of 2 applicants who are husband and wife|
Usage of CPF Housing Grant
The CPF Housing Grants can be used to:
- Offset the balance down payment for the EC and subsequent payments towards the purchase price
- Reduce the mortgage loan for the EC
The grant cannot be used for the minimum cash down payment (if any) and monthly mortgage installment payments.
The grant will also be included in the computation of the CPF withdrawal limit.
Submit your e-Application to view Piermont Grand ShowFlat, gain priority access to the showflat & receive the Hardcopy Brochure and latest Direct Developer Pricing. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and to get updates on Piermont Grand Pricing, E-Brochure, and Other Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.